So I went to Nizi Sushi in Rutherford, NJ a few weeks ago, and I must say, once again, it was awesome! Each time I’ve gone, I forget the rolls that I previously enjoyed, and feel like I’m starting over in search of the roll that will hit the spot. So I figured I’d share what I liked in case you decide to go and can’t choose from all the yummy choices.
- First up: Volcano Roll (tuna, avocado, crab, cucumber, crunchy w/ spicy sauce). I think everyone who tries this loves it. SO good. Must get!!
- King Dragon Roll (shrimp tempura, cucumber, crunchy w/ eel, avocado, eel sauce): I’m usually iffy about eel, but this was the best tasting, freshest eel I’ve EVER had! Just awesome!
- Crabmeat Salad Roll (Crab, crab spicy meat salad, radish sprouts, avocado, cucumber. w. furikake powder) If you like any sort of crab, lobster or seafood salad, you will love this 🙂
- Kamaikaze Roll ( Shrimp tempura, cucumber, w. crunchy, spicy tuna on top). Pretty classic combination but their sushi is just so fresh it melts in your mouth!
- Mexican Roll (tuna, crunch, cucumber w/ spicy powder ) Not on their list of specialty rolls, but a yummy option nevertheless.
There was one more but I can’t remember the name, but it looked pretty and it tasted delish 🙂
Anyway I’m sure everything else is pretty fantastic too, but these are some of the ones we’ve tried and love, and with SO many options on the menu, it’s nice to have some place to start 🙂
Enjoy! Bon Appetit or as the Japanese say ‘Itadakimas’!