Please reserve your tickets! Please email me at email@example.com or use the contact on the flyer.
If you can’t attend PLEASE DONATE! 🙂
If you’d like to donate an item to the silent auction or become a sponsor (and take our a half or full page ad in their booklet), please email me or use the contact on the flyer!
Please help make this event a success iA!!
Wafa House is a support center dedicated to educating and assisting victims of domestic violence and other social issues.
They offer a variety of services **(see list below) for families, free of charge and completely confidential.
**WAFA House provides the following services, irrespective and indiscriminately of creed, culture or ethnicity:
- Assistance in Seeking:
◦Financial aid for Education
◦Housing – Rental Assistance or Shelter
◦Legal representation either pro bono or at a reduced rate
◦Medical coverage, for those who do not have Health Insurance
◦Emergency Financial Aid
◦Emergency food supplies, clothing and furniture
◦Help for people with psychiatric & psychological issues
- Counseling – Marital, Family or Spousal
- Play Therapy counseling for children and teens
- Translation and Interpretation services
- When available transportation services
- Prevention workshops in schools and colleges:
◦Educating the youth to be productive and positive members of society.
◦Teaching the Muslim youth their future roles as husbands and wives from an Islamic perspective.
- Cultural sensitivity training for Law Enforcement & Local Agencies.
- Workshops for Youth – Promoting peace amongst their peers, to become ambassadors of peace.
- Training youth to be peer mediators in conflict resolution
- Referrals to local mosque for mediation
- Discussing Safety Plan
You can contact Wafa House by calling 1-800-930-WAFA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.